5. Web Strategy with Jon Hollenberg
Online Growth Strategy
Jon Hollenberg is the Managing Director of Five by Five, an Australian web design business that looks after medium and large sized businesses. Jon has been creating great looking, high performing, user friendly websites for 17 years. With over 1,000 websites under his belt and having worked with brands such as Qantas, Jetstar, Jeep, Chrysler and Dodge he is the go-to guy for web strategy, consultation and creation.
Jon Hollenberg started life doing web design but now leads a team of talented designers, developers and content marketers delivering powerful web solutions. They believe a website should be a beautiful extension of you and your business. Jon’s team of web designers work with motivated small business owners who turn over more than $500K+ in revenue.
Jon believes that the ultimate result is a website that generates gets the phone ringing your inbox full of enquiries. This leaves the customer feeling confident to grow their business.
During my conversation with Jon, he shares:
- The effect of eliciting emotional response through web design
- What ‘helpful content’ does for business positioning
- Why businesses should invest in excellent web development over DIY
- The common mistakes in web design & content
- How to select a web designer
- The website platform for the best Google search results
- Why metrics count in strategy
- Creating an efficient sales conversation with web content
- ‘Retargeting’ marketing explained; and
- Ways to personalise post-online sales and increase customer retention
Selected links for this episode
Jon’s example of a customer-centric business:
- Handmade bridal accessories www.percyhandmade.com
“Be in that mindset where you’re very open and transparent. Information is free.You may as well be the person and the business that’s providing that information” Jon Hollenberg
Would you like this episode on your blog or website?
Our podcast player will look like this on your site:
Get our podcast player onto your site by simply copying and pasting the following code:
<audio src="https://archive.org/download/TheCustomerCentricShowPodcast/005_Jon-Hollenberg_customer-centric-show-podcast.mp3" controls></audio>