15. Boosting Your Online Effectiveness with Tanya Williams
Boost Online Effectiveness
Tanya Williams is a tradigital specialist. She develops strategy for business combining traditional and digital marketing methods. Tanya is the Vice president of AIMIA in Qld (the Digital Industry Association of Australia), is a speaker and has worked with some of the state’s biggest businesses. Are you avoiding the common pitfalls of a digital presence?
Heard an episode or two already? Please leave a short review here and let me know who you think I should have on the show!
During my conversation with Tanya Williams she shares:
- Digital marketing examples
- How to leverage your existing content
- Common pitfalls of digital promotions
- The importance of breaking down your customers’ journey
- The benefits of simplifying your strategy across channels
- The effect of implementing a layered, multi-channel approach
- The top two key communication tools
- How to identify the most useful social media tool for your target market; and
- What you MUST do if you choose to use social media for business
Looking to discover what you could be doing to improve your customer relationship and online effectiveness? Tanya Williams gives practical tips that can save you time, money and your business reputation.
Tanya’s example of customer-centric businesses:
- www.sheike.com.au,women’s boutique chain who stand out from their competitors for their consistent, honest feedback
- Local Butcher for their friendly, hospitable service www.meatatmetropol.com.au
Selected links for this episode
- FREE digital dictionary to make sense of all the ‘tech terms’ email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other businesses mentioned in the show
- www.hootsuite.com for managing and monitoring social media
- www.lornajane.com.au,for asking their audience what they want
- www.canva.com to create your social media posts within size requirements
- www.wordswag.co for creative design
Would you like this episode on your blog or website?
Our podcast player will look like this on your site:
Get our podcast player onto your site by simply copying and pasting the following code:
<audio src="https://archive.org/download/TheCustomerCentricShowPodcast/015_Tanya-Williams_customer-centric-show-podcast.mp3" controls></audio>